Torre Sponda has always been committed to providing guests with rental properties that are properly cleaned and sanitized. Starting June 2020, we will be providing an extra layer of sanitation and disinfection for our arriving guests. All properties will be treated with approved disinfectant products. Our housekeeping and maintenance teams will be equipped with proper PPE (masks and gloves) to protect themselves and guests while in and around each of our properties.
After each guest departure, the houses are completely sanitized with saturated, dry and superheated steam disinfection devices (ddv) up to 180 ° and the air conditioning filters are cleaned and sanitized.
As required by the Campania Region Hotel and Extra Hotel Facilities Protocol of 24 May 2020, we will detect the body temperature of each guest, preventing access in the event of temperatures higher than 37.5 ° C.
General prevention measures
– Maintain a distance of at least one meter from other guest
– For your and our staff safety, we kindly ask our guests to leave the house during the cleaning s or staff
– Wear masks in the common areas of the property
– Wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– The mask must cover the mouth and nose
– When coughing or sneezing, use your elbow or handkerchief
– In case of fever or flu-like symptoms, please notify the reception staff