BOOKING PROCEDURE AND GENERAL INFO
Our self-catered units rent weekly starting on Saturday and are inclusive of water, light, gas, SAT TV, Wi-Fi, A/C, one linen change midweek and one cleaning 2 times per week, for Casa Grande 3 time per week.
Our property is situated at approx. 70 steps (mixed to pathways) below the main road and we always suggest to use town porters for the luggage. Their fee is euro 10 per piece from 8 AM to 8 PM (Euro 15 per piece if arriving by boat) and euro 20 per piece from 8 PM to 8 AM. Costs may vary.
In order to reserve and guarantee, we kindly request a 50% deposit via bank wire only to be paid upon booking with pending balance to be settled at 14 days prior to arrival.
The booking will only be considered as confirmed once we have received the payment of the deposit.
A security deposit of Euro 200,00 is requested in cash, per apartment upon arrival. This amount is fully refundable prior to departure if no damage occurred. For Casa Grande the security deposit is Euro 500.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in is Saturday from 4PM to 8PM, if necessary, we can arrange for a later check-in, only within 10PM, with an extra charge of € 50,00. For check-in on Sunday, before 8PM, there is an extra charge of € 40.00. Check-out by 10AM.
On request and for an extra cost to be settled directly with the driver, it is possible to arrange private transfer services for our guests.
Euro 1,50 per person per day, to hand in cash upon arrival, along with a security deposit. This tax may vary.
Should travel restrictions related to Covid-19 be implemented, the cancellation will be possible up to 14 days before arrival. In case of cancellation, the deposit will be returned to the Client or it will be possible to choose one of the following proposals:
- Move the stay to the earliest possible dates or to the following season (same rate on equal terms).
- Receive a digital voucher valid for 18 months from the relevant issue date and that can be used to make a new booking (based on opening dates and on availability). The voucher amount is the total amount paid for the booking and can also be freely transferred to another person.
In the event that a cancellation by the Client occurs for reasons different from restrictions to travel to Italy in connection with Covid-19, the usual cancellation policy, as summarized below, will apply:
– In case of cancellation of the booking up to 180 days before arrival, the Client is entitled to a full refund of the deposit paid;
– In case of cancellation of the booking from 179 to 91 days before arrival, the Client is entitled to a refund of 50% of the deposit payment;
– In case of cancellation of the booking from 90 to 28 days before arrival, the Client is entitled to a refund of 25% of the deposit payment;
– In case of cancellation of the booking by the Client within 27 days or less prior to the arrival, the entire rental fee is non-refundable.
Torre Sponda shall consider as the date of cancellation to calculate refunds the day in which a formal cancellation request is received by email.